This is the climate diagram in Uluru. This year, January will have higher average temperatures. No heat wave is expected in July, where minimum average temperatures usally hit a 4° low. The rainiest month is %rainiestMonth% while the driest month is January.
Choose the perfect holiday letting
Popular holiday rental amenities in Uluru
The weather in Uluru
7-Day Weather Forecast in Uluru
Frequently Asked Questions
How much should I expect to pay for a holiday letting in Uluru?
When visiting Uluru, you can find holiday rentals from as little as $27 per night.
What holiday rental amenities do people typically look for when visiting Uluru?
The most popular holiday letting amenity in Uluru is Pool, followed by Internet in second place and Balcony/Patio in third.
We list offers from thousands of providers, including
Top cities to visit
- Byron Bay Accommodation
- Holiday houses & accommodation in Toogoom
- Mooloolaba Holiday Rentals & Accommodation
- Torquay Holiday Houses & Accommodation
- Holiday houses & accommodation in North Stradbroke Island
- Forster Accommodation
- Brisbane Accommodation
- Anglesea Holiday Rentals & Accommodation
- Newcastle Holiday Houses & Accommodation
- Maroochydore Holiday Rentals & Accommodation
- Port Macquarie Accommodation
- Coolangatta Beach Houses & Accommodation
- Holiday houses & accommodation in Sawtell
- The Entrance Accommodation
- Holiday houses & accommodation in Frankston
Explore More Holiday Ideas
Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Perth
Pet-Friendly Accommodation on the South Coast
Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Port Macquarie
Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Adelaide
Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Canberra
Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Coffs Harbour
Pet-friendly accommodation in Melbourne
Pet-Friendly Accommodation on the Sunshine Coast
Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Byron Bay
Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Tasmania
Pet-Friendly Accommodation on the Gold Coast
Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Margaret River