Choose the perfect holiday letting
Pet-Friendly Holidays on the Sunshine Coast: Top Accommodation
Where to Go With Pets on the Sunshine Coast
The Sunshine Coast has some of the country's most dog-friendly beaches, where your dog will get free rein, literally. The best part is that many of the pet-friendly accommodations on the Sunshine Coast are near these beautiful beaches. There are also various restaurants and cafés on the beachfront that accommodate pets. However, do ensure to carry doggy bags to clean up after your four-legged friend, so that everyone can enjoy a clean beach!
- This glorious stretch of beach lies on Caravan Park’s north. The off-leash permit for your dog starts as soon as you hit the sand. The zone is well marked for easy identification. Dogs can roam around this sandy area, and slosh around in the salty water to their heart's content. You could go towards the creek or the beach, both of which are open to doggy visitors.
- Another great place on the Sunshine Coast to take your dog for a well-wagged break is the Noosa Spit Beach. The Noosa River flows into the ocean here, providing the perfect backdrop for both master and pet to enjoy stunning surrounds. Both you and your pet can sit in companionable silence and appreciate the natural beauty, as time slowly passes by. The off-leash rules for dogs here allow them to be at their natural unrestricted best.
- It is very popular for its surfing amenities. What adds to the spectacular beauty of the beach is the fact that it connects the sea to a natural lake. The beach area marked 249 to 253, which is the area between Ann Street and Gothic Parade, is dog-friendly and they can be off-leash 24/7.
- It is a serene, scenic, and, relatively silent beach that has rock pools. You'll find the panoramic view of the blue waters mesmerising. The zone marked 198 to 201 is an off-leash zone 24/7. You can easily access the nearby Buddina Park, one of the best off-leash dog parks in the Sunshine Coast, from Buddina Beach.
- This beach is a brilliant place to bask in the sun. The zone marked 27 right up to the Noosa National Park is dog-friendly and off-leash. The free rules for dogs are applicable all times of the day. Do carry water and a drinking bowl for your pet, as the beachfront could become a little warm for your hairy pooch.
- One of the hidden gems on the Sunshine Coast is this unpatrolled expanse. However, do stay away from the water, unless you are an expert sea swimmer, as the waves are strong and there are no lifeguards stationed on this beach. The zone marked 276 to 281 is dog-friendly. The off-leash time is specified on the notice board here. A beach stroll to enjoy the scenic beauty of a sunrise or sunset would add to the quality time you spend with your pet. The ankle-deep rock pools that abound this beach have many aquatic species to investigate with your four-legged companion.
- This is a good beach to go swimming or surfing. It has lots of covered spots and cool shady areas. The rocky sides of the coast also provide protection from gusts during windy days. This makes it perfect to set up a BBQ and have great family time, including your four-legged family member. The no-leash time is specified between 4 am to 8 pm and the dog-friendly zone is 269, which is the area that connects Russell Street to Shelly Beach.
- There are two separate parts on this beach, each equally popular. Southern Wurutulla comprises the area between Currimundi Lake and Moondara Drive. The dog-friendly zones on this side are between 249 and 253. The North part includes the section between Wurley Drive and Maloga Street. Zones 226 to 247 of this side are dog-friendly and permit your pet to be off leash 24/7.
Best Places to Stay for Pet-Friendly Holidays on the Sunshine Coast
Frequently Asked Questions
What kinds of accommodation can I find for Pet-Friendly Accommodation on the Sunshine Coast?
Apartment rentals and Hotel rooms are the most popular types of places in which to stay for Pet-Friendly Accommodation on the Sunshine Coast - easily bookable with HomeToGo!
Pet-Friendly Accommodation on the Sunshine Coast Inspiration
- Pet-Friendly Accommodation Canberra
- Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Adelaide
- Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Byron Bay
- Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Coffs Harbour
- Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Margaret River
- Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Perth
- Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Port Macquarie
- Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Tasmania
- Pet-Friendly Accommodation on the Gold Coast
- Pet-Friendly Accommodation on the South Coast
- Pet-friendly accommodation in Melbourne