Find the Big White Mountain climate diagram. The highest average temperatures are in the month of July. However, temperatures can go lower than -8° in Big White in February. The rainiest month is October while the driest month is January.
Choose the perfect holiday letting
Best holiday rental deals in Big White
Save up to 31%
Compare and find a welcoming accommodation for as little as $159 per night by searching among the 512 options available in Big White Mountain. HomeToGo lets you easily search and compare the prices of each rental from numerous providers to find the best deal and save up to 52%.
Top-Rated Accommodation in Big White
Book Holiday Offers with the Highest User Rating
Recommended holiday rentals in Big White
Rent a holiday home, apartment or cottage in Big White from just $159 per night
Budget-friendly Accommodation in Big White
Find Fantastic yet Inexpensive Accommodation
Apartments and vacation rentals with a kitchen
Searching for self-catering holiday homes in Big White? Find the ideal rental for you with our range of Big White Mountain holiday lettings with kitchens. Well furnished with all the needed appliances, these accommodation offers are perfect for self-catered stays.
Vacation rentals with Wi-Fi
If it's for remote work or watching your favourite programmes, fast WiFi can be a must-have feature when it comes to selecting a holiday letting. Take a look at HomeToGo's range of holiday homes with internet in Big White and be sure of a quick and reliable connection during your visit.
Holiday cottages, homes & apartments with sauna
The ideal amenity with which to unwind, add an element of luxury to your holiday in Big White and find a vacation letting with its own sauna. Relaxation guaranteed!
Popular holiday rental amenities in Big White
The weather in Big White
7-Day Weather Forecast in Big White
Accommodation options for your holiday in Big White
Information about holiday rentals in Big White
|🏡 Holiday rentals available||500 properties|
|💳 Discounts available||up to 52%|
|🌙 Nightly prices from||$157|
|⭐ Popular amenities||Pool, Washing machine and Jacuzzi|
|🐾 Pet friendly lettings||87 properties|
|🏊 Holiday rentals with pools||54 properties|
Frequently Asked Questions
How much should I expect to pay for a holiday letting in Big White?
Prices for House rental and Chalet for holidays in Big White start at $157 per night.
How many holiday accommodation offers will I find in Big White?
Visit Big White Mountain in June for the greatest choice of accommodation. This is the month during which the largest amount of House rental and Chalet are available.
What holiday rental amenities do people typically look for when visiting Big White Mountain?
In terms of holiday home amenities, travellers visiting Big White Mountain most often look for Pool, Washing machine and Jacuzzi.
Are pets permitted in holiday accommodation in Big White?
Yes, there are 87 pet-friendly holiday rentals in Big White.
We list offers from thousands of providers, including
Top cities to visit
- Whistler Accommodation
- Holiday houses & accommodation in Vancouver
- Banff House Rentals
- Holiday houses & accommodation in Nelson
- Montreal Accommodation
- Holiday houses & accommodation in Tofino
- Holiday houses & accommodation in Dartmouth
- Toronto Accommodation
- Holiday houses & accommodation in Prince Edward County
- Holiday houses & accommodation in Tobermory
- Holiday houses & accommodation in Kingston
- Holiday houses & accommodation in Wasaga Beach
- Holiday houses & accommodation in Kawartha Lakes
- Holiday houses & accommodation in Murray River
Top Holiday Ideas
- Pet-Friendly Accommodation on the South Coast
- Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Perth
- Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Byron Bay
- Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Margaret River
- Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Canberra
- Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Tasmania
- Pet-friendly accommodation in Melbourne
- Pet-Friendly Accommodation on the Sunshine Coast
- Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Coffs Harbour
- Pet-Friendly Accommodation in Port Macquarie
- Pet-Friendly Accommodation on the Gold Coast